Alexandria VA US, 2020 Jun 26-29 . Mitochondrial Medicine.
Abstract: Mitochondrial Medicine, Alexandria, Virginia, USA, 2019
- Each year, the United Mitochondrial Disease Foundation brings together clinical and basic science researchers from all over the world sharing an interest in mitochondria. Participants come from many fields, including biochemistry, genetics, neurosciences, cardiology, cancer, diabetes, nephrology, hematology, pediatrics and aging research.
- During the symposium, patients and families meet others who, like themselves, are seeking knowledge. They may be parents or an individual with similar experiences or someone that lives close to them. Patient and family attendees are given many opportunities to meet some of the top clinical mitochondrial specialists from around the world.
- The symposium encourages the exchange of information and cultivates networking among physicians, researchers, patients and families. A four-day scientific/clinical program and a two-day patient/family program are included.
- Hilton Alexandria Mark Center Alexandria
- 5000 Seminary Road, Alexandria, Virginia, 22311
- Venue information
- The hotel and meeting site is located in Alexandria, VA. The family “Day on the Hill” will take place in Washington DC.
MitoEAGLE ITC Conference Grant
Call for Abstracts
- will close on March 30, 2019
- Information and submission details are here
Listed under MitoGlobal Events.