Talk:MitoFit Proficiency Test
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Important information for the MitoFit Proficiency Test (PT)
- We are aware that the Quality Control of the chemicals is a key factor influencing the results of the MitoFit Proficiency test. For the present test, however, due to logistic limitations, participants are asked to perform tests using their own chemicals. For future tests, provision of critical chemicals is planned. Should the lack of some chemicals be the main reason why you do not see fit to participate in the current round, we kindly ask for your feedback and see if we can solve the issue. We will try to solve any problems.
Experiments are to be performed:
- individually (one O2k instrument per participant)
- without any further help
- Manuals and SOPs can be used, see: O2k-Open Support
Registration form and self assessment:
- Send the registration form to [email protected]
Round 01 - 20 labs invited
|2018-10-11||DatLab 7.3 and instructions to be sent to the participants of the study|
|2018-10-12 to 15||Level I PT to be performed: instrumental background oxygen flux and air calibration, using the Instrumental DLPs
Shipping of HEK cells
|2018-10-16||DatLab Files have to be sent to [email protected]|
|2018-10-17||Arrival of shipment at customer’s site at the latest
Feedback on Level I sent to participants
|2018-10-18 to 26||Level II PT to be performed: SUIT RP 1/2, technical repeats|
|2018-10-29||DatLab files to be sent to Oroboros for analysis (Level II)|
|2018-11-09||Report sent to the participants|
- Together with a literature review and preliminary data from the Oroboros MitoFit laboratory, we are going to publish the test results in collaboration with the Department for Medical Statistics, Informatics and Health Economics, Medical University of Innsbruck, as part of the K-Regio Project MitoFit.
- With the participation in the MitoFit Proficiency Test, you agree on the use of experimental data collected for the test, to be used for research purposes in an anonymized way.
- Level 1. Air calibration and Instrumental background oxygen flux: ca. 3 hours
- Level 2. SUIT-001 or SUIT-002: ca. 3 hours, including air calibration
- Level 3. Data analysis: 1 hour
- Within the timespan of one workday, your personal proficiency is comprehensively evaluated, using your own O2k and your laboratory equipment.
- For a comprehensive list of DatLab menus: MitoPedia DatLab
- MitoPedia - SUIT
- Flux analysis
- DatLab Protocols, DLP: List of titrations, marks, overview on the website.