Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda - 2020 week 14
- DatLab 7.4 offers the flexibility to edit a DL-Protocol: »Enable DL-Protocol editing«
- Parkinson’s Disease Awareness Month: Dominant mutation in Parkinson’s Disease causes loss of protein function in mitochondria
- - from the O2k-Network »FR Angers Gueguen N« and »BE Leuven Spinazzi M«
- Cornelissen T, Spinazzi M, Martin S, Imberechts D, Vangheluwe P, Bird M, De Strooper B, Vandenberghe W (2020) CHCHD2 harboring the Parkinson's disease-linked T61I mutation precipitates inside mitochondria and induces precipitation of wild-type CHCHD2. Hum Mol Genet [Epub ahead of print]. »Bioblast link«
- Do you want to search the best SUIT protocol for your research questions? Use the SUITbrowser: »SUITbrowser«
- Novel diurnal action of of mitochondrial stress-induced GDF15 in systemic metabolism regulation
- - from the O2k-Network »DE Nuthetal Klaus S«
- Ost M, Igual Gil C, Coleman V, Keipert S, Efstathiou S, Vidic V, Weyers M, Klaus S (2020) Muscle-derived GDF15 drives diurnal anorexia and systemic metabolic remodeling during mitochondrial stress. EMBO Rep [Epub ahead of print]. - »Bioblast link«
Yearly calendar - last update April 1, 2020
||Research is needed on the impact of viral infection on mitochondrial function.
- - »Viruses and mitochondrial medicine«
| Oroboros operates since March 16 in home office mode - we stay connected.