MitoPedia alert - 2021
- Currently Answered Questions from the »Oroboros Ecosystem Agenda«
||Do you know how to select the correct fluorescence sensors and filter set? |
Using different fluorescence sensors, LED and photodiode filters, the O2k-Fluo Smart-Module (or O2k-Fluo LED2-Module) enables measurement of hydrogen peroxide, ATP, mitochondrial membrane potential, calcium, and numerous other applications open for O2k-user innovation.
- »Selecting the Smart Fluo-Sensor« and »Selecting a Filter Set«
||Internal normalization of rate – what is the difference between flux control ratio and flux control efficiency?|
A flux control ratio is the ratio of oxygen flux in a specific respiratory control state, normalized for maximum flux in a common reference state. Flux control efficiency expresses the control of respiration as a fractional change of oxygen flux or flow between protocol steps. Both values vary between theoretical lower and upper limits of 0 and 1.
- »Gnaiger 2020 BEC MitoPathways - Chapter 3«
- » Posted by: »Komlodi Timea« and »Cecatto Cristiane«
||Measuring ATP production with Magnesium Green – which sample preparations work?|
Magnesium Green (MgG) can be used with mitochondrial preparations: isolated mitochondria, tissue homogenates, and permeabilized cells and tissues.
- »MgG« and »Publications MgG«
- communicated by »Cardoso Luiza« and »Komlodi Timea«
» MitoPediaAlert2020 Archive