» » Versions
Abstract: Fasching M, Gnaiger E (2018) O2k Quality Control 2: Instrumental oxygen background correction and accuracy of oxygen flux. Mitochondr Physiol Network 14.6(07):1-14.
O2k-Protocols SOP: Correction for instrumental background oxygen flux is a standard in high-resolution respirometry, automatically performed by DatLab. Background measurements provide a test of instrument function. In the Oroboros O2k, background corrections are usually within a few % of experimental flux over the entire experimental oxygen range. At minimum activities, however, even the small background effects become highly significant and require compliance to standard operating procedures described in this chapter as part of the MitoFit Quality Control System. This is part 2 of O2k Quality Control.
- » O2k Quality Control 1 »MiPNet06.03 POS-calibration-SOP«
- » Product: O2k-FluoRespirometer, O2k-Catalogue
- » MitoPedia: Instrumental background oxygen flux
• Keywords: Instrumental O2 background
• O2k-Network Lab: AT_Innsbruck_Oroboros
Labels: MiParea: Respiration, Instruments;methods
HRR: Oxygraph-2k, O2k-Manual
This information is part of O2k-Open Support.